Solar Insect Systems (SIS) warrants this Product, to be free from defects in material and workmanship as follows:
- For a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase (whether or not actual use begins on that date), SIS will repair or replace defective electronic parts, and for a period of one (1) year SIS will repair or replace defective battery and/or battery charger and standard 220 psi pump with new or refurbished parts, at its option, at no charge. This warranty does not include labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts or replacement parts. Additionally warranty does not apply to nozzle circuit or fittings.
- This warranty applies solely to equipment supplied by SIS and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. No person, agent, dealer, or distributor is authorized or empowered to give any other warranty or to assume any other liability on behalf of Solar Insect Systems
- This warranty is extended only to the original Purchaser and is nontransferable.
- A purchase receipt or other proof of date of purchase will be required before warranty service is rendered.
- Installation, use, care and maintenance must be normal and in accordance with instructions contained in the operating manual and Solar Insect’s service information. Failure to do so shall void this warranty.
- All claims for failure to conform to specifications or defects in material or workmanship under this warranty must be made promptly after discovery and, in any event, must be received by Solar Insect Systems not more than three years after the original purchase date.
- SIS reserves the right to inspect the equipment prior to any decision involving a warranty claim.
- SIS reserves the right to make warranted repairs at either the installed site or at SIS's location in Richmond, TX. If SIS opts for repair at its own location, Purchaser is responsible for shipping the item to SIS at its expense.
Manufacturer’s obligation under the warranty shall not apply to:
- Any equipment, which has been damaged by negligence, misuse, abuse, neglect and/or improper adjustment (including running the pump over 220 psi), accident, vandalism, acts of God, acts of war, whether declared or undeclared, improper application, or any other contingency beyond the control of Solar Insect System
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage in transit
- Failures caused by products not supplied by SIS
- Failures, which result from faulty installation, set-up adjustments, improper operation, power line surge, improper voltage supply or damage from lightning
- Any equipment that has been repaired or altered without authorization from SIS or in a manner inconsistent with such authorization
- Normal wear on any item or piece of equipment
- Lost items